Thursday, December 13, 2007

Well this is all new--my wife is off delivering new babies-I am living in the retirement center of the country-sunny florida no more 3 wheel bikes, and shuffleboard---its fast changing to carriages and skate boards.

Try to get back to this site--right now have to finish my new web internet store, list more goodies on my Store at Ebay and if there is any time left do a little genealogy.

Will try to get some photos of my oldest son Tucker and his three sisters on here in few days

1 comment:

Coppola Catering said...

Hello,

My name is Roger, my grandfather is Raymond Olyer, his father Clayton Olyer, his father Oscar, his father Phillip. My family has been missing any connection my grandfather had. It all left with him when he passed. If we could connect I would greatly enjoy know the rest of my family. I know my mom Raymond's daughter is anxious also.

Take care, you can reach me at 559-916-0077 and rogercoppola@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Roger