Sunday, May 17, 2009

Albert Cumming update



Member of the Cummings family we have a update, as you know I have been trying to get photos of all of Jim Cummings sons, this is very difficult all of them have been dead for some years now and it is the children and grandchildren that have been kind enough to contact me and send photos. The latest one is Albert Cummings. on the left. Albert was born 30 Dec 1898
in Spring Cove, New York died in boating accident on little Pond, Saranac Lake, N. Y. 31 May 1969 His wife on the right Cora Stella Mae Antlianette Jarvis Cummings born 7 April 1901, Derrick, Franklin Co., N. Y. died
24 Aug 1999 in New Port Richy, Florida

there is a story about Albert in the archives for 2008 Sep 11, these photos of Albert, his wife Cora were received from Alberts son Vernon and his wife Beverly, the photo below is Albert , Cora,and Margaret along with Alberts children, Chester, Albert,Ivan,Vernon

If anyone out there has or knows were their might be a photo of Jim Cummings other sons pleas contact me: Leonard Cummings living in NYC in 1960's, Dennis Cummings married a DeShano living in Syracuse, N. Y. 1950's, Joseph Cummings married Jessie Kiser, living in Dolgesville, N. Y. 1920 and Syracuse 1957, James Cummings born 10 Jun 1890, Martintown, Ont. married Hazel Morehouse and Elsie Hall living in Ogdensburgh, N. Y. 1957, also would like photo of Martin Cummings, I remember him when I was real young and have posted a story Aug 19 2008 but do not have a photo, last I knew he was living in Rutland, Vermont.
Thank you and hope you continue to follow the Cummings family.

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

nice update! Great pics pop!

Rosebud Collection said...

This is very hard work..You are doing a wonderful job..Haven't been here in awhile, but like I always say..I will return..don't I sound like MacArthur?
Have a good week.

Jim C said...

Vernon or any of Alberts kids;

I am wondering if any of you lived in New York State and were familiar with other members of the Cummings family like my dad Sheldon or his sister Arietta & Gene Brabon?

It seems my grandfathers generation just disappeared.

E-mail = generiux@hotmail.com

Jim Cummings